Friday, April 12, 2013

Fishy Fishy in a Sea!




Shalom!

One of the nights we were in the Galilee we went to a fish restaurant and ate fish from the Sea of Galilee


My fishy!

I think this was right before his head fell off...

check out that fish! 

I demolished him while simultaneously eating him and preforming an autopsy...


Afterwards we went to Tiberias to walk around the "boardwalk" there, it was a really fun, chill evening!



Spencer and Susana got engaged!!! Just kidding... they were just pretending--although some guys thought it was forreal and were freaking out and the store owner thought they were trying to steal his ring and was a bit mad...

Spencer and Ragan are good sports about pushing me around in my wheelchair...

the "Boardwalk" in Tiberias


When we got home, I watched a movie with some friends and Lindsey Newman (who is a great artist) drew a design on my cast.

Lindsey turning her sketch into reality ;-)

Here are a few shots of the finished product:



She did such a great job!!! 

The next day, I started getting everyone to sign it and here are some pictures of that:


some of my favorite signatures ;-) haha

Galilee Rocks!

-E


No comments:

Post a Comment