Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Turkey Time: Genesis

Once upon a time I went to Turkey for a week and it was the best week ever!

I have decided that since I have so many photos for that week (I am sorting through over 2,000) I am going to do a post for every day :-) So this post is kindof "Day 0" because our initial travel day was noteworthy, but not reaaaaly day 1... anyway...

waiting outside the JC for the buses to pick us up and take us to the airport!

I got lots of great pictures of people sleeping on the bus rides--this is Jenessa (and Hannah) on the way to the airport.

Tel Aviv to Istanbul!!!


playing cards in the airport...

Once we got to Istanbul, we boarded buses and our tour guide (Necip--he was AWESOME!) gave us all some turkish delight :-)

Turkish delight :-)

Many more photos to follow!

-E


2 comments:

  1. YEA!!! And you are Offffff! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Turkish Delight :) Oh the memories of that stuff. Love you!

    ReplyDelete